Poet & Writing Community Poet Community
About Publish FAQ's Bookstore Free Poetry Contest
MoonTownCafe Home for Poets


  Search

Advanced Search
MoonTownCafe Home My Cafe Write Poems, Stories, and more Publish your Poems, Stories and Book My Friends on this Site Log-in
  Poetry & Writing ForumsFree Poetry ContestJournal

*The Game Room \

A moontown marriage



A moontown marriage
By ivory incarnadine on 07/21/2009
Viewed: 352
Reviews: 0
Rating: No Rating
90% of you have joined since I last contributed to this website, so this is probably only for the benefit of the other 10%.
One of the earliest moderators of this site married one of Moontown''s first ever competition winners last month. The two of them met through this website, and their relationship flourished despite the fact that they lived in different hemispheres. The happy couple now live in Melbourne, Australia, about 10 blocks from my place.

So yes, just a trivia item about a consequence of Moontown that perhaps nobody on here was aware of. Best wishes, and never let anyone tell you that self-indulgent navel gazing isn''t cool!

Ivory

© By ivory incarnadine On 7/21/2009 11:42:17 AM
Read User Reviews
Write Review
Report Poem

Add To Friend

Send To Friend

The Best Online Poem and Writing Community for all
 Members
   Username
Forgot Username?

Password
Forgot Password?
Not a member?
Sign up for free!

Premium Membership

  Newsletter

  Enter your email:
  Site Stats     Online members:0      Online guests:30      Total Users:23889      Total Poems:62976
© 2000-2016 MoonTownCafe.com. All rights reserved. LinksLink to UsPoet LinksContactPrivacy