|Ten Things I Hate about Life
By mybiteistrue on 11/04/2007
Rating: No Rating
1. I'm there and then they aren't. And hypocrite,
the word is thrown around and used again.
The silence stretches over words there writ; and how does silence break, and why, and when?
2. Cold blue eyes, lashes covering like stone
the tears that swell inside and break within. Cold water in a crevice breaks down bone,
A frozen weapon negating the sin.
3. A casual touch of fingers to the hair
of the one agonizing over you
is enough to strip mild jealousy bare
and have the monster start with strength renewed.
4. A slight embarassment, and those forgot
with whom they were to share secret about.
And loss of friendship becomes overwrought with secrets spilling from the unleashed mouth.
5. An awkward silence, and the second choice
rears back, fears so, for lies spoken undone.
A deep profession and a loss of voice;
some with regrets, some, worries, some with none.
6. A misconception, a voice in my head
leading to change the subject, and i hear,
bewildered, my voice, words i never said,
but know that i went on, the truth not clear.
7. An ally 'gainst the hounding of men lost
to men themsleves, for less than push and shove;
and friend and sister by them double-crossed is the one who forbode forbidden love.
8. A crush. In itself, an innocent thing,
but put with day to day and rules comes dread.
Unhealthy dreams conflict with what sleeping
I'm allowed. Doctor, doctor, fix my head.
9. The worry. All the overcoming guilt
of should I, should I not, too short, too long.
The crumbling where a friendship, once strong-built,
will quiver from the base and soon be gone.
10. There is no way to explain it or say
the lust that one in another invest.
The hurt when ties are broken are conveyed
through silent screams that can't be for the best.
© By mybiteistrue On 11/4/2007 9:53:00 AM